Sunday, April 27, 2008

Rather than trying to store all my scraps, I'm trying to use more of them in my projects. This first card is a birthday card for my niece. I'm happy to say that it's made entirely of scraps! (I love that floral paper! It's by Doodlebug Designs, which explains why I think it's so cute.)


Next is a graduation card for this same niece. She is graduating with her Bachelors' degree and going on to med school to become an osteopath. I used images from Stamping Bella to illustrate her journey from shiny new grad to D.O. (I see a lot of sleep deprivation in her future, that's why I used Grumpabella to represent that middle step!)

Lastly, this is a quickie anniversary card for my in-laws. (Their anniversary was last Monday!)

4 comments:

Kim said...

I love the graduation card! That is is cool! Your idea is so cleaver! I think I may have to scrap-lift your idea....that is if that is ok?!?....my sister is graduating from cosmetology school in June and that would be an awesome idea to use with her future profession!

Beth T said...

The graduation card is great! I can't wait to get my Bella stamps. I'll keep coming back here to get inspired. Great work, Lisa.

Courtney said...

Those are all so cute! Great job on the cards, and for using all scraps! I used scraps last night to make a candy bar wrapper for Brendan's teacher. That's about the only crafty-related thing I've done lately. lol And I forgot to take a picture of it.

Kim's Life said...

Great cards!!!! Love them!!!