Monday, June 8, 2009

A Sweet Ketto

I made this Ketto card tonight for this week's great sketch challenge on the "A Spoon Full of Sugar" blog.

I used the Basic Grey's Urban Prairie paper collection that I just bought today. I love the colors and their swirly, pretty but slightly funky designs seem to suit the Kettos well. This Ketto in particular seemed to fit in with all the swirls and circles of the sketch.

Supplies: floral, black and aqua paper - Urban Prairie (Basic Grey), pink paper (stack from HL), Agnes Ketto (Stamping Bella), flourish die (Quickutz), buttons (Making Memories), glitter, Prima flower, greeting (Swirly Greetings - retired from TAC).

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the image and what you have made of it...love the glitter!

Thanks for your participation.

Hugs Ivi

flatis stempelwelt said...

lovely card....
I love the cute image
Thanks so much for playing with my sketch..
Hugs, Sonja xx

Chelsea said...

cute cute image ... love all of the details!

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Ooooh - very sweet, very stunning and very beautiful...xx

Debby said...

Goodness this is gorgeous!

Katie Cotton said...

i just adore this card! It really is fabulous!