Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Eek!

No, that's not the cute little mice on Ali's birthday card saying "Eek!" - it's me!

(Sorry for the fuzzy picture - not sure why my photos came out fuzzy last night.)

Keeping up with Jessica's volleyball and social schedule this year has kept me on my toes. Then it was time for Ali's birthday last Friday, so I added cleaning, shopping and cake ordering to my "to do" list. Eek!

Here's the birthday girl and her cake:

That's her friend Devin next to her. They are funny together - they have a sort of brother/sister relationship. He was the only boy at the party but he seemed to revel in all the girls' attention, despite his occasional "protest". ;-)

3 comments:

Jessica G. said...

Adorable mouse image, fun sketch, and perfect DP combo! I say 'eek', too, when I realize how fast the time with my girls is flying by -- where are those years going??

Sheri Gilson said...

Adorable card Lisa!! Love the little mouse any yummy color combo!!

Danni said...

What a cute card!!