Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Sweet Sketch Wednesday #21

It's Wednesday, so you know what that means... another great Sweet Sketch Wednesday sketch! This week is a double challenge - a sketch and a color challenge.


In celebration of Halloween, you can choose between two different color challenges. This "traditional" color challenge or a Halloween color challenge:
I chose to do the Halloween color challenge, so I used a lot of orange in my card.


The pumpkins are from Inkadinkadoo. I just love anything swirly!

Now that you've seen my take on this week's challenges, be sure to stop by the SSW blog and check out all the other cards!

11 comments:

sweetbloominscraps said...

Lisa, I love your swirly pumpkin too. The background leaf paper is wonderful with the brown textured paper. Great job with the sketch!

Teri said...

Wonderful card Lisa! Love the oranges!
Have a great day!
Hugs,
Teri x

mulberry station said...

What fun pumpkins! I love the swills around them. The paper is wonderful. Have a Happy halloween!

Sheri Gilson said...

Wonderful fall card Lisa!! Love the pumpkins and the sunflowers!! Great job with the challenge!!

Jeannie said...

Great Halloween card Lisa!
Luv the swirlies!

Peace and Luv,
Jeannie

Katie Skiff said...

Great job with the colors!! It is beautiful!

Rose said...

Very pretty card, I really like the pumpkin image. Very nice!

Danni said...

Great card!!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Beautiful card!!!

Arlana 11426 said...

Lisa your pumpkin card turned out so cute. I love the swirls around the pumpkin too. You always do such a nice job on your coloring!!! Thanks for all you do.

Kelly Mahany said...

What a great fall card Lisa! I love those pumpkins!