Sunday, November 15, 2009

Plum Crazy

No, that's not a statement on my mental condition (although it could be, at times, lol!). Moxie Fab World is having a "Plum Crazy" challenge. Purple is one of my favorite colors so I knew that I had a lot of plum "ingredients" for the challenge. In fact, one of the cardstocks I used on my card is PTI's Plum Pudding. And I knew this delicate image of violets from TAC was the perfect image with all the purples in my card.


I've had these brads for *forever* - I bought them to use on a scrapbook layout, I think, but never used them. I thought they went perfectly with the papers & floral image and was unpleasantly surprised to find some rust on the prongs! Consider that my lecture for the day on the perils of hoarding/neglecting your supplies. ;-)

You have until midnight (Eastern, I think) tomorrow (Monday) to submit something to the Plum Crazy challenge at Moxie Fab World. Join me in playing! :)

Supplies: Flower Collage Trio (TAC), Ivory & Plum Pudding cardstocks (PTI), Grape Damask dp (Deja Views), all other cardstock - Mulberry Meadow (retired TAC), ribbon (Hobby Lobby), brads (Making Memories), Prismacolor pencils & OMS.

8 comments:

jen said...

Good for you for using your stuff (from one hoarder to another!) :) This is very pretty!!

Danni said...

This is just so pretty!!

cnelson said...

what a perfectly lovely card!

Teri said...

Ooooh, yeah - loooove this purple and plum combo!! Fab card hun!
Hugs,
Teri x

Sheri Gilson said...

Lovely card Lisa!! Love the purples!!

Rose said...

Very pretty card Lisa! I love the color combo. just stunning!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Lisa! Thanks for entering the Plum Crazy! challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

Cindy Haffner said...

Lisa your card is gorgeous.