Thursday, March 4, 2010

Welcome Spring!

Ahhhh! I think that soon I won't have to warm up my car or scrape the windshield. I am so ready for spring and warmer weather! It seems so many people have been hit with an unusual amount of snow and/or cold temps this winter. Spring here we come!

What better way to celebrate spring than with this new release from Sally-Ann of DigiStamp Boutique. Here our friend Coco is having some fun with his Easter friends.


Be sure to check out the Sweet Sketch Wednesday blog later this month. We'll be hosting a blog hop in conjunction with the DigiStamp Boutique. I suspect Coco might be carrying a few blog hop prizes in that basket!

6 comments:

Barb said...

Super cute, Lisa!

Sheri Gilson said...

Darling card, Lisa!! I love Cocoa!!

Danni said...

This is just precious and oh so cute!

Stacy said...

This is just TOO super CUTE!!!

sweetbloominscraps said...

Lisa, your card is so cute. I love these new DSB images for Spring!

Corina Hans said...

This card is way too cute !!!