Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Yay!

At least that's what my kids would say since it's almost the end of the school year here. I'm too busy getting ready to finish up the school year to be quite as excited! ;-)  To celebrate the end of the school year, I thought I'd make a card using the very "cheer-full" Cheerleader Holly from DigiStamp Boutique.



She certainly looks very  happy doesn't she? :)

Isn't the greeting just perfect? It's from the 3 Step Hunny Bunny set from Kitchen Sink Stamps. Now here is a sad story - I coveted this set for *years* (literally). I stalked KSS's Blue Plate Special sales. About a year ago, "my" stamp set finally went on sale so I bought it. Here's the sad part - this is the first time I've inked up a single stamp in the set! And it was a greeting not, even an image! The even sadder part was that I didn't notice until I sat down to add the sentiment that it said "Hip Hop Hooray", not "Hip Hip Hooray"! (I was wondering why a bunny set had the sentiment "Hip Hip Hooray" lol!). Well, a snip or two of the scissors and I had the short & sweet "Hip Hooray!" :) BTW, lesson learned - don't try to make a card without my reading glasses on! LOL!

No comments: