Thursday, September 9, 2010

Technical Difficulties

This week's Wednesday with Wings is late due to technical difficulties - if too many people and only 1 computer counts as technical difficulties. ;-) I think our next family purchase is going to be a second computer. Competing for computer time with 1 teen and 1 pre-teen is not pretty! lol!

Customers frequently ask me how to use all the great little tags that come with many of The Angel Company's papers. I had to admit I wasn't a big user of the tags so I designed a card that specifically used a tag. This card features two tags from the Willoughby Soar With It Collection:


All supplies by TAC.
Paper: Willoughby SWIC, Bazzill cardstock, TAC Kraft and Brown cardstocks,
Other: Palette Burnt Umber ink, Amelia ribbon, button from Blossoms & Button kit

No comments: