Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A Thankful Free For All

I wish it didn't take something really bad to make people realize just how lucky they are. My neighbors recently lost their newborn son, after a previous pregnancy ended in miscarriage. It definitely made me realize how lucky I have to have two great, healthy kids. So, I decided to create a card using this wonderful Rachelle Anne Miller image from the September release over at PWCO.




Supplies:

Stamps: “A Thankful Day” (Rachelle Anne Miller for PWCO)
Paper: orange and green dp (A Walk in the Park Collection, Echo Park), Jillibean kraft cardstock, brown Bazzill cardstock
Other: Copics, brown ribbon, self-adhesive rhinestones

BTW, I hope you're keeping an eye on the PWCO blog for sneak peeks from the October release of more great Rachelle Anne Miller stamps!

No comments: