Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Worth Dye-ing For!

Tonight was time for that annual family ritual - the dyeing of the Easter eggs! Even DH joined in on the fun, but of course, my kids had the most fun. (And were the most creative!) Here's our collective efforts:


Now, since this IS a Wednesday, I wanted to be sure to include something that featured a stamp or other product from The Angel Company. In the spirit of Easter, I hid this one a bit.... :)

Here he is - the cute little bunny from the "I Love Easter" set:


I stamped him onto some sticker paper with Versafine, dried the image a bit with my heat gun and then cut him out. Ta-da! A custom Easter sticker. :)

I'm hopping off to bed now. See you soon with another Easter project!
Lisa

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Love the stamped sticker on the egg!

Danni said...

You are just TOO creative! How cute is this!