Monday, September 5, 2011

A Flurry of DSB Cards

Wow, how did it get to be September already?! If you're looking for new DigiStamp Boutique images, like my "DSB Sunday" cards, they're going to be a little late... :)  Sally-Ann is hard at work and promised to get us some new images soon. In the meantime, here is this week's flurry of cards. (Well, OK, maybe 3 is not a flurry. But it's still a lot in one day!)

First up is this cute new Henry image, part of the August Offer of the Month - Zoe and Henry Christmas collection. I love that polka-dot paper behind Henry. It's "Jingle Bells" from the Holly Jolly collection by My Minds Eye. I love their papers!

Next up is this friendly and frosty fellow from the July release Snow Peeps. I love using non-traditional colors on my holiday cards. This dp is from a great Creative Memories "Additions" kit, Cheerful Winter, which I bought it from my friend and CM consultant, Jill. (Just in case you're looking for a CM consultant of your own!) The layout is based on Sketch TECC57 from the Taylored Expressions Sketch Book.

Last, but certainly not least, is this adorable Poppy image, Ice Skating Poppy. I used more My Mind's Eye paper and another sketch, this one from the Mojo Monday 2009 Sketch Book (Week 74).

Have a great week!
Lisa

1 comment:

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Totally and utterly fabulous - love them :o)