Friday, January 27, 2012

Spotlight on Kraftin Kimmie Stamps

Here's my entry into this week's Kraftin Kimmie challenge - In the Spotlight!.


Kimmie's design team had so many inspiring samples of this technique! I decided it was perfect for this KK image, Chrissy Armstrong's Bird Fairy. (Kimmie and Chrissy should be honored - DH saw me photographing my card and declared this "a cool stamp". Normally, like most men, he's pretty oblivious to my crafting efforts.) I also chose this stamp because it reminded me of my foster pet, Tink and the saying "If you love something, set it free." (There's more to the quote than that, but that's the appropriate part.) It was hard to bring her back today but I am hoping she will find her forever family this weekend. The poor baby had puppies, ran away & was hit by a car, was given up by her owner and had to have her rear left leg amputated. She is a spunky, happy little thing, though. I just want her to get the great new family she deserves. Here she is last night, all curled up asleep on my floor, so peacefully.



I hope you are sleeping well tonight, Tinkerbelle! We miss you.

Lisa

No comments: