Saturday, March 9, 2013

Another Birthday Card

I need to continue to build up my supply of birthday cards, so I made this card for the Pile It On Challenge's Happy Birthday challenge as well as Birdie Brown's 2nd Birthday Challenge.


The spring like color scheme is inspired by this week's Color Throwdown challenge.  I'm also entering my card into this month's Anything Goes with Spring challenge on the Oozak blog as well as the Ribbon challenge on the Creative Card Crew blog.


Like several of my other recent birthday cards, I used Party Dog (Birdie Brown), a 6X6 pad from My Minds Eye and my trusty Copics. The sentiment is from a set by The Paper Studio.

Lisa

8 comments:

Margaret said...

Fabulous card, such a cute image

Thanks for joining us at the Creative Card Crew for our ribbon challenge

Margaret xx

paper fun said...

So sweet Lisa. Great colors and image.

Thanks for joining our ribbon challenge at Creative Card Crew.

Mari

Mandy said...

Beautiful card,lovely papers and colours and the image is so sweet...Thank you so much for your lovely comment...
Mandy x

Torico said...

This is so pretty, Lisa! Love the pastel colors! Thank you for joining my birthday challenge at Birdie Brown.

Joan Ervin said...

This is absolutely adorable...such a sweet image and your coloring is beautiful!!! Thanks for joining us for the color Throwdown Challenge!!!

Oak Pond SC said...

Lisa this card is just precious. This image is too cute and the colors are beautiful. The satin ribbon is the perfect touch to this outstanding card. Hugs and happy crafting. -Kim

Arielle H Gordon said...

So adorable Lisa - love your coloring!

Crafty Cath said...

Ack - a birthday dog! Oh how fun! And an adorable card. So glad you could join us for the Oozak Spring challenge this month! Cath DT