Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Jess College Fund Challenge

When I first heard of the new digi company, Jess College Fund, on Facebook, I did a double take. I have a daughter named Jess who is in college (and who often uses Facebook to help fundraise for various school trips). So, when I saw they were having a challenge *and* that they had a stamp named Jess, well, I just had to join in the challenge!

I love this Jess Coffee Time stamp. I have a lot of little girl and teen images, and it was nice to find an image that covers the older teen / young woman timespan. She is so pretty, too! Since I've cleaned out my craft room, I'm dedicated to using my stash (since I can find everything now!), so I used papers from my scrap stash and colored her hair and shirt to coordinate.


I'm also entering her into the following challenges:
CMC Copic Challenge - anything goes
Sister Act Card Challenge - anything goes
Lisa

2 comments:

Danni said...

What a wonderful card!! Love it!

Cathy P said...

Great image, Lisa. It's modern and different from most of the others out there. You did a great job coloring. Congrats on using your scrap stash. Thanks for playing along with our anything goes challenge at Color Me Creative.
Hugs, Cathy xx