Sunday, February 15, 2009

Beate's Weekend Sketch

If, like me, you were a fan of Beate's weekend sketch, you've missed seeing her weekly sketches. She's back from hiatus and here's her new sketch: Weekend Challenge Sketch #68

Here's my card:


This was a good sketch for me because I'd bought this package of tall K&CO cards at Michael's and never used them. I just bought this set of acrylic dog stamps from Inkadinkadoo at Michael's and thought this stamp would work well with the floral patterns in the cards. (These cards have a coordinating print on the inside of the card, so I cut my circles out of another card that coordinated with my base card.) The ribbon and largest flower were both white and I "dyed" them with one of my Copic markers. I love using my Copics to do that!

1 comment:

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Thanks for the heads up about Beate's Weekend Sketches! I've missed those too! Your card is delightful Lisa! I especially love the flowers on the doggie's back...very cute! :D