Monday, February 16, 2009

Fish Story

I will be giving a short "crop talk" at the next monthly CM/TAC crop here in Columbia (February 21st). I will give some examples of using your Creative Memories tools and products to make cards. This will be one of my sample cards:


The base card is made with TAC's Kraft cardstock. The image, from "Fish Story" is stamped on TAC's ivory cardstock with Palette Noir ink and colored in with Prismacolors. (I'm sure all the true fishermen/women out there are rolling their eyes, but I just kinda guessed how to color this guy in!) The rest of the card is made with CM products - the large square Shapemaker punch and paper scraps from a discontinued line of CM scrapbook paper. This was a quick card to make and a great way to use up some scraps that were just too nice to throw away.

If you live in mid-MO and would like information on the crop, please email me for details and directions.

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

cute card .. I like the colors!

Helen Dooley said...

This is a really nice card. The colors are beautiful, such a great job!