Saturday, December 25, 2010

A White Christmas

Yes, Virginia, there is a blogger! ;-) It has been such a long time since I've had a chance to post anything! Whew, the holidays are nice but they are exhausting!
 

As you can see, we are indeed having a white Christmas. Fortunately, the snow mostly came Thursday night into Friday morning, so by now the roads are clear for driving. That is perhaps the best present of all. :)

Here's a picture of the fam:


And the furry family members as well.... our dog Dixie, the in-laws' dog Sparky and our foster dog Yasmine
 

This is the card I made for Jessica. I wasn't thrilled with how it came out at first, but it was 1 AM and I needed to go to bed. I liked it better this morning (funny how that works that way so often). She really liked it a lot and declared it was going up on the display board in her room, so that made my day. :)


Well, we're off to spend the day with the rest of the Thompson clan. More food and more presents! :)

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: