Friday, January 21, 2011

Fab Friday

I ran across this adorable Valentines project a week ago and knew it would be perfect for Fab Friday!


I wanted to try this out first. It was a really easy project to put together, in part because of the great tutorial. I love step-by-step photos! (My apologies for the photo - my project doesn't show up very well against my work surface. Once my craft room renovations are complete, I hope to move my "photo studio" to another area of my craft room.)


(The sentiment is from a TAC set (Mice Day-T3301). The cardstock and dp were from my stash.)

If you're in the mid-MO area and would like some hands on help making this project, I'll be hosting a Valentines workshop on Sunday, January 29th. We'll be making one of these mini-mailboxes, as well as a candy bar wrapper and the Mice Day Valentines Day card recently featured on my blog. If you're interested in attending, please email me (lisajtmo@yahoo.com) no later than Thursday January 27th.

1 comment:

mulberry station said...

What a darling Valentine gift. I lvoe your little mailbox. I think I am going to have to make some of these. Thanks for the inspiration.
Hugs, Nancy