Friday, February 3, 2012

Owl You Need is Love

Hi! Welcome to another fun Totally Papercrafts challenge! Sue designed this fabulous sketch for us to use in this week's challenge:

Here's my interpretation of the sketch:


I discovered 2 Cute Ink stamps on the i{heart}2stamp blog and was thrilled when I found this cute little owl in the 2CuteInk digistamp shop: Owl You Need is Love . My youngest daughter just LOVES owls so this will be her Valentines Day card. I can't wait for her to see it! I think she'll love it.

I am also entering my card into the following challenges:
By the Cute and Girly - Love is in the Air
Digi Doodle Shop - Love is in the Air
I Brake for Challenge - Love
Tuesday Throwdown - Use Hearts

Be sure to visit the Totally Papercrafts blog to check out all the wonderful DT cards and then play along with us! You could win a fab prize ($25 gift certificate) from Simon Says Stamp.
Lisa

14 comments:

Joey said...

awwwww Lisa so so cute what a fab image, great card, hope you have a lovely weekend. Joey xx

Sue said...

Hi hun
aww adorable card, what a little cutie,have lovely weekend, sue,x

Turtle In The Sand said...

Owls make fabulous Valentine cards. This one is totally a hoot ! Have a great SuperBowl weekend.

Wendy said...

Adorable card Lisa,love the image..hope you have a great weekend.
Wendy xx

Danni said...

This is so cute!! made me smile!

Brigitte said...

OMG, I'm sure your daughter will LOVE it!!! The owl is so sweet and your colouring amazing! Thanks for joining us this month at BTC&G and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte

Tammy said...

Too cute! Thank you for joining this week's challenge at Digi Doodle Shop!

Stampalicious said...

very cute, I really like that image, thank you for joining our challenge at Digi Doodle Shop challenges this week, hugs, martina

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Oh this is so adorable Lisa, I'm sure your daughter will love it.
Hope you're having a great weekend.
Caroline xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Totally cute Lisa. Thank you for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges this time and good luck.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx

Lauren said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!

Unknown said...

So sweet! Thanks for joining in on the Tuesday Throwdown this week.

Geraldine said...

Such a little cutie. Lovely cuddly image of the little owl.
Thank you for entering BTC&G's "Love is in the Air" challenge.
Geraldine

Star said...

Oh so cute!! What wonderful coloring. Thank you for playing along with us at Digi Doodle Shop!

xx Star