Tuesday, April 17, 2012

MFT Sketch

I've been wanting to play along with the weekly MFT sketch challenge for months and finally got a chance to play... just in time for my camera to go haywire. :(  So, I photographed my card using my daughter's camera. I hope to get better photo uploaded later tonight.

I loved this week's sketch. It was very simple and basic, allowing the focus to be on these fun Lime Twist papers and cute Claire Kay MFT image:


I know a little girl in mittens and a pom pom hat doesn't usually bring to mind flowers, but there was something about this paper that made me want to use it with this image.  (Maybe just my innate love of pink - lol!)
Lisa

2 comments:

Liz McGuire, said...

Gorgeous card - such a sweet image.

Liz x

mixamatoasties said...

What a lovely card Lisa! Love it.

Susan x