Sunday, April 15, 2012

Something Sketchy's Goin' On...

I've been having so much fun playing with my new goodies and participating in challenges. :)  I made this card today using some Baby Steps dp from Simple Stories and some twill ribbon that I bought a while ago from Ribbon Carousel.


Since I'm entering my card into There She Goes' Ribbon Time challenge, I chose to use this cute little pup from TSG's Puppy Love set. (I love, love, love that stamp set!)

The layout for my card is actually a blend of two sketches. This one from Jen del Muro's I [heart] 2stamp (where, coincidentally, TSG is the monthly sponsor):


And this one from Sketch Saturday:


I'm also entering my card in Dutch Dare Card Challenges' Buttons and Bows challenge. (There's a little heart button in the top right corner of my card, although it's a little hard to see in the photo.)

Guess what? I've spent so much time crafting this weekend that I actually have another card that I'm posting tomorrow afternoon! See you then!
Lisa


6 comments:

Chelsea said...

I love love love this dog!

Laurel said...

What an adorable card! Thanks for playing at TSG.

Crafty Math Chick said...

BEAUTIFUL card (you KNOW I love the pups too!). Thanks for playing along with There She Goes! Hope you will join us again!

Kim O'Connell said...

Congrats! You've been named this week's "Ribbon Carousel's Shining Star!" http://blog.ribboncarousel.com/2012/04/ribbon-carousel-shining-star_16.html

sandra's crafty corner said...

awwwww its such a cute card, love the colours,many thanks for joining us at Dutch dare with our theme this week, best of luck hugs sandra dt

Joyce said...

I am new to your site...Absolutely adorable! You are so talented! I love scrapbooking and crafting and it constantly amazes me how much talent is out there...