Thursday, June 12, 2014

Birthday Kate

I am loving the new Kates from the May release over at DigiStamp Boutique! My card features the adorable Birthday Kate. I love the sentiment that comes with her because, in my opinion, the cake really is one of the best things about having a birthday! :) (OK, at my age, it's one of the few good things about another birthday!)

Supplies: Birthday Kate (DSB), This and That Graceful 6X6 pad (Echo Park). 
pink and kraft cs from my stash, Copics, rhinestones.

New releases are coming soon so be sure to visit the DigiStamp Boutique store soon!
~Lisa

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Lisa, fabulous image... that cake looks yummy!
The die cut you asked me about is MTF Die-namics Pieced Rectangles...I love them and use them lots.
Enjoy the weekend.
Wendy x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This looks gorgeous Lisa.

Have a good weekend.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx