Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Birthday Boy!

Long time, no blog! It's been a time of major changes in the Thompson household. DH and I are just wrapping up the first week of our new jobs with new work hours. And my usual photo taking spot has been turned into his home office, so I'm trying out new spots in the house for photo taking. I took this week's card featuring DigiStamp Boutique's adorable Owen in my dining room. Not great, so the hunt for a new photo taking spot continues...


I'm entering Owen into the following challenges:
Cards 4 Guyz - Fathers Day
Clear It Out - Fathers Day / stars

Have a wonderful rest of the week!
~ Lisa

6 comments:

Julie B said...

What a great guyz card, love the way there is no sentiment. The wonderful oversize image just stands alone. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4Guyz this week and come back soon. Good Luck. :)

Cazro said...

A great card, wonderful colouring of skin and hair. Thanks for joining in at Cardz 4 Guyz, hope to see you again. Caz

Wendy said...

Fab card Lisa, love the image.
Hope your jobs are going ok!
Wendy x

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute Lisa. Fab colouring as usual sweetie. Hope you both have settled into your new routine.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Laura W said...

Oh, how cute is he? Love the card perfect for our challenge. I had to giggle when I saw your spot was taken over by your hubbies office, that happened to me too. Thanks for joining us at the Clear it out challenge blog. See you Tuesday for a new challenge!

Katherine Clayton said...

Awww, what a cute card! Just love the image! Thanks for joining us at Clear It Out challenge this week . . . hope to see you join us again soon!

Kathy - CIO DT
UpintheNightwithKat.blogspot.com