Monday, May 25, 2009

A Sweet Challenge

This sweet card combines two challenges - this week's Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge and A Spoon Full of Sugar's "Celebration" challenge. This sweet little kitty would make an adorable birthday card. I had a lot of fun using another one of my new Kiki Kitty stamps as well as using my Salsa paper pad again. All of the paper on this card (except the white cardstock) is from that one pad, so I know everything coordinates. I also think the cupcake paper is so cute and perfect for this stamp and the Cupcake Challenge! :)


Supplies: Kiki Kitty Plate #1 (Pink Cat Studios), Salsa Junk Padz (Junkitz), Marvy circle and scalloped circle punches, Creative Memories small circle Punchmaker, Orange Stickles, Copic Markers, Palette Noir ink, ribbon (Michaels).

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

cute cute image ... love your color combo

Linda said...

I love your card! The kitten is adorable.