Friday, February 4, 2011

Fab Friday - Favorites

I found a few favorite challenges this week to participate in. I entered this first card in the current SplitCoastStampers sketch challenge (#318), The Greeting Farm's FFF Hat's Off challenge and in 365Cards Day 337 Ad Inspired challenge. I really loved this week's SCS sketch because it's so simple and straightforward. (I'm not a fan of lots of circles, too many shapes, etc.) And I loved the 365Cards Ad challenge because it has my favorite color combo - pink and brown!


Supplies: Audrey digital stamp (The Greeting Farm), pink swirl dp (the Paper Studio), Copics, pink self-adhesive rhinestones, sheer brown ribbon, brown cs from scrap stash.

Oh and you know what those nice ladies at 365Cards did? They picked me as one of their Spotlight Designers for my Bliss card! (And now I've got a nifty little badge in my sidebar to prove it.) Wow, I'm honored. :) That made my day.

Next up is another favorite sketch from this week. It's Sketch 100 from the CardPatterns Weekly Sketch Blog. Just like the SCS sketch, this one was also simple and straightforward. Just my kind of sketch. :)
Supplies: Bear's Big Gift (Designed2Delight), stripe/turquoise paper (Wild Asparagus), Copics, button (Buttons Galore), twine, paper piercing tool, brown cs & a scrap of some old CM scrapbook paper. 

Isn't that bear the cutest? I thought this would make a good "guy card".

Whew! I'm off to do a little shopping on the Kraftin' Kimmie site. It's the last day of the birthday sale - get 40% off any purchase of $50 or more. I've been wanting a few more KK stamps so this is a good time to expand my collection!
Lisa

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

These are adorable! Great coloring! Thank you for joining us at Card Patterns!

~amy~ said...

SWEET!!! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!

Gloria Stengel said...

That pink girlie is ADORABLE! Thanks for playing along with 365 Cards Challenges! Keep on playing, as we love your wook!