Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A Wishful Wednesday with Wings

OK, Mother Nature,  I get it. You are good at making snow. Really, really, really good at making snow. However, I'm tired of it. I want warmth! I want flowers! I want spring!

Well, according to Punxsantawny Phil, spring will make its debut in six weeks. (Personally, I just think he was scared to tell us we might be stuck with 6 more weeks of this. Someone might've turned him into Punxsutawney stew!) In the meantime, I need a little spring so here goes:

Isn't she a cutie? She's one of the girls from the set "Oh No She Didn't!". I just love that set. :) The papers are from the "A Little Whimsy" stack - another favorite of mine. Other supplies: Palette Noir ink, Black & White Ribbon (TAC), greeting (retired-TAC), Copics, flower, button (Lemonade embellishment jar), pink scrap.
Lisa

No comments: