Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Sweet & Simple

This week's Wednesday with Wings card is sweet and simple. I haven't been feeling well and couldn't muster enough energy to do anything but color in some images last night. Blech. Plus, I wanted this card to be suitable for either a baby girl or baby boy - so I kept the embellishments simple and gender neutral.

TAC Supplies: An Udder Birthday, yellow & aqua DCWV cardstock, Brighten My Day striped dp, Copics, Swirly Sentiments (retired), Noir Palette ink, corner rounder.  Other: border punch (Fiskars), star button.


Even though the name of this set is An Udder Birthday, its images can be used for a variety of occasions. This particular stamp reminds me of the line in the nursery rhyme "and the cow jumped over the moon". :)


I hope wherever you are, that it is warmer than here. The temp is finally supposed to rise above freezing (barely) on Friday.Brrr! Good stamping weather, though - it's too cold to do anything else! ;-)
Lisa