Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Spring Cleaning

I wish that my big accomplishment over spring break was to get a ton of projects done for the charity bazaar I'm doing on Saturday. But, I am just as happy that I finally got my craft room cleaned (again). I gave away a ton of stuff, as well as throwing away some things. (Why do I have such a hard time throwing away scraps of paper?!) I managed to get the whole family involved. DH hung up a few things. Jess and Ali helped me with organizing in exchange for some extra money. Jessica is donating her money to a service project for her French class. Ali appreciated the chance to earn a little extra spending money.

Here's a before picture:

Here's the after:

This is just one side of my craft room. (Sad to say other parts of the room were even worse before the cleanup!) I am so much more productive now that I can find stuff!

2 comments:

Annette said...

Lisa..... Great job of organizing!

Annette

Courtney said...

Looks great! Way to go!