Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Birthday celebrations

This Sunday marked the last of the birthday celebrations for Jessica. (Wow, I can't believe she's FOURTEEN!!) We had a beautiful day down at the lake for a belated Fathers' Day celebration as well as a birthday celebration for Jess and my father-in-law. I haven't had much stamping time lately, but I did manage to make Jessica a card for her birthday. I got this Bella from an image swap on the Bellaholics list. Isnt' she cute? Bellas are so much fun.


7 comments:

Kathy said...

Ooooo, beautiful card! I love how vibrant it is.

Kim's Life said...

Very beautiful! Great job!

Debby said...

Ran through your blog and you have a very nice touch. All of your creations are super cute!

Anonymous said...

She's just so adorable!! Love the bright colors!! :)

Christi Flores said...

This is adorable!! I love the colors!!

Courtney said...

Happy belated b-day to Jessica! Super cute card you made her :)

Meli Palmer said...

I loooove those cupcakes!