Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Pocket Full of Love

This is a card that I made for this months' Angel Company demonstrator contest "Pocket Full of Love".

Here's the inside card:


This is the back side of the card:

Here's a closeup of the Angel. I used glitter to embellish her dress. I applied it with a Sakura Quickie Glue Pen. It's the best glue pen I've ever used. Applies glue in very finely and the tip never clogs up. I love it!


This is a "template" for the pocket I designed from a half sheet of 8.5 X 11 paper. It's scored at 4" and 8" and along the side at 1/2". The glue is applied on the skinny "tabs" along the right and bottom sides.


After it was assembled, I used a circle punch to cut out the half circle at the top of the pocket. This makes it easier to pull out the card inside.

Supplies: Matchmaker Pink #3 cardstock, TAC Scarlet cardstock, TAC Premium White Cardstock, Prismacolor pencils, ultrafine glitter, CM circle punch, small heart punch. Palette ink in Noir, Moulin Rouge and Belle Rose. Stamps from TAC: Floral Favorites, Love & Laughter, Just Dream and Swirly Gigs.

3 comments:

Sarah G. said...

This is just beautiful! Thanks for sharing the pocket template.

Sarah G.

Chelsea said...

cute cute card ... love it!!

Courtney said...

Very cute, you do such a good job on everything you make!