Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Just Hanging Out....

I've made a lot of cards lately with pastels or bright colors, so I thought I'd try one with some Autumn colors. This cute little guy is from the new Angel Company stamp set called "Hanging Out"


I used some Bazzill Monochromatic orange cardstock, TAC's Brown and Assorted Naturals cardstocks and TAC's designer collection paper in Tuscan Spice. The flower & button are from the Lemonade Embellishment Jar and the button is tied with a piece of yellow Scrapper's Floss. (I just love that stuff. No needle to thread!)

5 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Adorable card Lisa!! Love the Autumn colors & sweet scarecrow image.

Irina Blount said...

Hi Lisa, please check out this post on my blog http://lalalandcrafts.blogspot.com/2009/07/winner-one-more-sneak-peek-and-yet.html .

Hugs!!
Irina

Diana said...

This is gorgeous!! I love the orange!! It is so hard to use orange sometimes - you ROCKED IT!

mulberry station said...

Oh Lisa, I love your scarecrow. What a cute card.

Arlana 11426 said...

Darling fall card Lisa!!! That Scarecrow is adorable!!!