Friday, October 2, 2009

Friday Funnies

Friday is already a pretty darn good day, but a little humor always makes it even better. Today, this really cracked me up:



When I'm looking for a little laughter and a little stamping all in one shot, I like to visit Jan Tink's blog. I like looking at her cards (she's added some cool video tutorials, too!) and love her sense of humor about her stamping and her kids. This one was one my recent favorites: Ruminations of a mom.... I can relate. All I can say is that I'm glad my girls have their own bathroom. Like Jan's girls, they have an assortment of washes, shampoos, etc. in their shower. The irritating thing is that they each have to have their own bottle of shampoo and conditioner - even though they use the exact same kind! Because you know you can't share something with your SISTER -- eew!!! Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net

No comments: