Monday, November 2, 2009

I'm Dreaming of a PINK Christmas...

I needed to come up with a few card ideas for an upcoming stamping get together. I think this one is my favorite. I used two of my favorite things - TAC's "Squirrely Girl" stamp set and lots of my favorite color, pink.


Supplies: Squirrely Girl and Elegant Snowflakes stamps, Uptown Girl dp, Bazzill Monochromatic cardstock in Red-Violets, Prismacolor pencils, Toile Pink and Noir Palette inks, buttons from Lemonade MM Blossoms & Buttons Box, pink Scrappers Floss, all from TAC (The Angel Company). Other: ultrafine glitter, Sakura glue pen.

2 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Very cute Lisa!! Love the sweet image and nontraditional colors!!

mulberry station said...

This is just too cute. What a sweet images. You have done a wonderful job!Just love it!