... that's the reorganization of my craft room, not a reorg of the business/workplace variety. And I say REorganization, because, yes, once upon a time, a long, long ago, my craft room was organized. (Why can't it ever stay that way?!) I haven't made a lot of progress but small section of my workspace is clean and I can see where the rest of it will be cleaned up with a little more work.
Besides clearing out some stuff I no longer use, I'm focusing on better organization & storage of my things. One of the projects I'm really happy with is this:
It's a variation on an idea I saw a while ago. I don't remember exactly where I saw it, but it was probably this post on StampinKub's site.
I used strips of magnetic tape since that's what I had on hand. I was running low on the magnetic tape so I only used one strip per page. At some point, I may be buy another roll and place small strips on the top and bottom of each page. But for now, this systems works just fine. (The storage binder is from The Angel Company.)