Friday, August 13, 2010

Rockin' Robins

Have you checked out the August releases yet at DigiStamp Boutique? I just love the Rocky Robin images in particular!

A few weeks ago, I received an email from Archivers advertising the new DCWV 3" square envelopes. I loved the cute sample cards they created to fit the envelopes! On our recent shopping trip to St. Louis I was sure to stop by Archivers and pick up some of these envelopes. I used this adorable image of Rocky and family singing on my first attempt at a 3" card:


The image has so much detail that I didn't add a lot of extras to the card - just some Stickles to give the snow a little bling and some white Fun Flock on the hats for extra dimension. I can't wait to play around and make some more of these adorable little cards!

1 comment:

Curt in Indy said...

I've so enjoyed my time on your blog! What wonderful cards you create! I love your style, and particularly, the type of images you use. You color them beautifully and your card layouts are wonderful! Thanks for stopping by my blog too! Best, Curt