Sunday, November 21, 2010

DSB Sunday - Season's Greetings!

This Sunday I have not one, but two cards for you featuring images from DigiStamp Boutique. My recent DSB cards have featured Hootie and her friend, Hoot, from the November release. Today's card features a cute Christmas image with both Hoot and Hootie:


Supplies: Hoot and Hootie (DSB), dp from Fa La La collection (Making Memories), Copics, ribbon (Michaels), buttons, cardstock.

I've been on a bit of a red and green kick lately (I really adore that polka dot dp), so I decided to go with something a little different for my Ice Skating Poppy card:


Supplies: Ice Skating Polly (DSB), Winter Weather and Winter Simple Stripe DP (KI Memories), cardstock (including DCWV Pastel Stack), scallop border punch (Fiskars) snowflake punch (Martha Stewart), self-adhesive rhinestones (dollar spot at Michael's), Copics, Icicle Stickles.

Have a great week! Don't forget to stop by tomorrow to check out my Monday Free For All card for PWCO.

1 comment:

Diana said...

These are gorgeous!!! Ah, I can't remember the last time I made a card... sigh. You're doing so wonderful!