Sunday, January 9, 2011

Schedule Changes for the New Year

I'll be changing my posting schedule for the New Year. I haven't quite worked out the new schedule, but my TAC feature will remain on Wednesdays as part of "Wednesday With Wings". I'm moving my DigiStamp Boutique feature to another day (TBD) and I"m planning on bringing back an older feature - Fab Friday.

The past week I've been working a lot on cleaning out my craft room as part of my fresh start for the New Year. I've thrown out some stuff, given away other stuff and sold a few things as well. I'm proud to say that my craft room floor no longer resembles an obstacle course! :) I can't wait until it's all done so I can get back into full craft mode. I know that a cleaned up, streamlined craft room will make creating a much easier and more enjoyable process!

Tomorrow night I'll post a cute new Valentine featuring this month's DSB release, Pippa and Sonny. You can check out Pippa and Sonny as well as the rest of the January DSB release here: DSB January release page.


No comments: