Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Krafty and Creepy!

OMG! I love, love, love the new Halloween release over at Kraftin' Kimmie stamps! It's my husband's favorite holiday and I love all the fun indoor and outdoor Halloween decorations. So, I just absolutely, positively, had to find time to participate in this week's Make it SPOOKY challenge on the KK blog.

I don't have any Halloween Kraftin Kimmie stamps, but I didn't let that stop me! I bought this Charlotte stamp because she's just a little off-kilter... She's cute but yet just a little creepy, and definitely a little "spooky"!

Supplies: Charlotte (Kraftin Kimmie), Simply Spooky dp (The Angel Company), Copic markers, Nestabilities Label 1, Noir Palette Ink, bat eyelets, purple fiber, black and orange cardstock.

I'm glad Charlotte finally got to see some ink and that I had the perfect project for this dp from The Angel Company. It was always one of my favorite TAC papers. Sadly, The Angel Company has closed its doors today. My thoughts go out to Mischelle Smith and all the Angel demonstrators.
Lisa

No comments: