Wednesday, October 19, 2011

In Memoriam

I've actually had a finished card for two days now. However, we've had a very sad event in our house this week. My daughter's rabbit, Chrissy, passed away last night while my daughter was away on a school trip. So, last night was spent at the vet's and tonight was spent with my daughter who just got home today. We let her share the excitement of her trip this afternoon but then we had to break the bad news. It has not been a cheerful time in the Thompson household.


So, tonight's post is in memory of Chrissy, another one of our foster-turned-family pets. She was a great rabbit. So pretty and soft. Sweet, liked to be held, never bit. In short, the best bunny a little girl could have. We will miss you, Chrissy.





1 comment:

Sharon Huffman said...

That is so sad to hear about your bunny! We've buried two dogs in the past couple of years and it's hard to go through. Please give your daughter a big hug for me! This has made me think that I should make more than just dog and cat sympathy cards for my etsy shop. Take care!