Sunday, January 8, 2012

Meet Wryn!

I'm a fan of Tiddly Inks images and love this new character, Wryn. She is just the sweetest! I am entering my card in this week's Tiddly Inks "Celebration" challenge.


I've been spending a lot of time cleaning out my craft room and am very committed to using up some of my stash, especially my paper scraps. I did have to cut a new sheet of cardstock (boo hoo!) for the brick colored background layer but I'm proud to say all the other paper was from my scrap collection. Yay!

Have a great week!
Lisa

7 comments:

Tracy said...

This is so sweet Lisa! Beautiful papers and you did an amazing coloring job! :-) Hugs!

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

Good for you for using the scraps, my TWO scrap drawers are over flowing. Love that flowered orange and red DP. Such a classic, clean layout too. The flower is a perfect touch.

Thanks for joining the Tiddly Inks - Celebrations Challenge. Good luck!

Joey said...

Beautiful card, love the colour tones on this, that peachy colour is gorgeous alongside the red, thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks. Joey x

Arabella said...

This is adorable Lisa! I love the colours you have used! Yay you for using up your scraps! I'm trying to use up mine too, but there is this other pile of virgin paper just calling to me all the time!

Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks!

Arabella

Loopylou. said...

hiyah lisa!!
oh this is just so cute and i love how you placed everything and used your scraps!! i have sooo many scraps that need using up!
thankyou for playing along with the tiddly inkers
hugs Lou xxx

Amanda R said...

Nice card and bonus points to you for using up your scraps! Thanks for joining in this week at Tiddly Inks!

Beth T said...

Very cute! Love the coloring on her hair. Isn't it great using up scraps?