Monday, June 11, 2012

Anything Goes

Yay! Things have finally calmed down so that I am able to make cards more often! After checking out a few of my regular challenge blog stops, I came up with this card:

Supplies: Mr. Fix It (Mo Manning's Digital Pencil Too), ruler twill tape (Ribbon Carousel), paper from stash, Copic markers, antique pewter brads.

For my layout, I used the current sketch at Sketch Saturday:


I'm entering Mr. Fixit in several challenges:
Digital Pencil Too - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes (optional theme: Father's Day/male)
Sketch Saturday - sketch
Phindy's Place - Father's Day/masculine
Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge - Father's Day/masculine

Have a great week!
Lisa

4 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

What a gorgeous masculine card, just perfect for our Father's Day Challenge this week at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge, thank you for joining us
Hugs Kate xx

Curlybear said...

Thank you so much for joining us at The Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge with absolutely amazing creation its just perfect,
I hope you will try to join us again next week,
Have a lovely week,
Hugs Bridget SCSC DT

Marlena Peduzzi said...

Ooooh, such a wonderful male card! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Phindy's Place!

Elle said...

Awesome card for the guys. This card is the first I have seen that actually temps me to Digis.