After coloring the image with my Copics, I embellished the card with some glitter and a few 3D stickers from Michaels.
Here's a back view, which shows this cute spider digi paper, which can also be found in the DSB store.
Next is my favorite project - this cute little tag. While I'm a huge admirer of Tim Holtz's famous Christmas tags, I'm always a little intimidated by tags. However, this one came together really easily using one of the Halloween Squares and the Halloween tag, which was part of the September freebie set. I had fun picking through my ribbon collection to find just the right ones for my tag. I love this black and orange ribbon by May Arts!
Here's a closeup:
I'll be entering my projects to into the following challenges:
Sister Act Card Challenge - anything goes
Make It Monday - anything goes
CMC Color Challenge - Fall or Halloween colors
Now, all this talk of Halloween and sweet images makes me think of one thing - Halloween CANDY! To help celebrate this fun time of year, I'm giving away a little Halloween candy of my own - blog candy, that is.
The rules are short and sweet.
1) Visit the DSB shop and leave a comment below with your favorite Halloween image.
2) You do NOT have to be a follower of my blog in order to be eligible. But if you'd like to become a follower, use the appropriate link from my sidebar for either Bloglovin or Google Friends Connect.
3) Please mention my Halloween blog candy on your blog or Facebook page, if possible.
4) I will ship internationally, so everyone can play!
5) My blog candy will close on Tuesday, October 8th. Winner will be announced on Wednesday, October 9th. Good luck!
Happy (soon to be) Halloween!Lisa