Sunday, December 1, 2013

A Wintery Inspiration

It's time for another challenge over on the Yumi & Fumi Handmade blog! This week we're being inspired by this warm and wintery photo:


Here's my card featuring Winter Yumi:


(The snow on the bottom of the card is actually clear and iridescent, but it photographed more colorfully.)

I just love Winter Yumi. I think she's my favorite. :) Wouldn't you love to win a gift certificate so that you could have buy your own Winter Yumi? Head on over to the Y&FH blog. Get even more inspiration from the rest of the team. Then try your hand at this week's challenge. It's time to get going on those holiday cards, anyway! :)
Lisa

2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Lisa this is a wonderful take on the photo inspiration. Loving the monochromatic beige colouring.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Leslie Germain said...

Adorable card. Love the colors.