Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Matilda Mouse

In the spirit of Sweet Sketch Wednesday (see this week's card below), here's another sketch inspired card:


I used last week's sketch from the Card Positioning Systems blog. (I was hoping to finish the card in time to enter last week's drawing. I couldn't quite manage that but still wanted to try out the sketch because it looked like such a fun one!)

I'm still having fun playing with those the Bloom & Grow papers from My Minds' Eye! I'm not usually a fan of orange, but I like sunny colors in this orange/green/aqua collection. Perfect for spring and summer cards!


4 comments:

mulberry station said...

Adorable card Lisa..You did a great job on the sketch. Your coloring is really nice too!

Stacy said...

Oh Lisa this is adorable! I love the image and that yummy paper! Uhm I gotta see if I can find some!

sweetbloominscraps said...

That is an adorable sketch and your image is colored fabulously!

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Stunning Lisa....I love those papers too and have a few pads!....the colours are fabulous and the buttons look super....Sally-Ann...xx