Thursday, April 15, 2010

Shiver Me Timbers!

It's a two-fer challenge post! Kraftin' Kimmie is hosting this week's sketch over at the Card Positioning Systems blog and Kimmie was having a color challenge on her own challenge blog, as well. The colors were red, black and white which, to me, just screamed "Pirate!". (OK, maybe they didn't scream, but they did suggest very strongly and loudly... lol!) I combined the CPS sketch with the color challenge and used my still uninked Cutthroat Lizzie stamp.


The black dp is actually part of the "More Black & White Paper download" (a freebie!) from The Angel Company. You can find this and other downloads on their "Downloads" page. And, I have a confession - the coins that I used to accent my card are actually some fake Asian coins. Oh well! What's a stamper to do when she doesn't have any gold dubloons handy? ;-) I guess Lizzie & her crew must've sailed the high seas near the Orient while amassing their treasure. :)

2 comments:

Linda Beeson said...

First of all, love the banner, my cat does that same kind of HELPING! Cute card and great use of the CPS sketch and the colors.

Lea L. said...

This is too cute! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

♥♥♥Lea