Saturday, March 5, 2011

Seeing Shamrocks

There's a Seeing Shamrocks Blog Hop going on over at The Angel Company's Savvy Projects blog. I wanted to play along but I don't have any shamrocks or other St. Patrick's Day type images. Hmm.... what was an Angel to do? Then I remembered those cute little St. Patrick's Day candy bar wrappers over on the TAC Downloads page...

 Supplies: St. Patrick's Candy Bar Wrapper (TAC Downloads), Rustic Chic dp, light and dark green Bazzill cs, sheer green ribbon.

Be sure to check out the other projects on the hop. There are some very creative Angels out there!
Lisa

8 comments:

Chelsea said...

Love how you used the candy bar wrapper from last year!

Christine Pennington said...

Great card--forgot all about that download! LOL

Glittered Paws said...

How cool - I too had forgotten about this download - off to check it out. Thanks for the inspiration.

Angela K said...

So Smart! Great card too!!

StampingbugKerry said...

Awesome use of the wrapper!!! I don't remember ever using that but WOW...love the idea. And my favorite paper pad will NEVER go out of style!!!

Kerry

Chris said...

Super idea...this has been such a fun blog hop!

Tricia T said...

You are so smart to use the download! What a lovely card!!!

Risa said...

Very resourceful. I love how you combined the digi art with Rustic Chic. A very fun card.