Monday, July 30, 2012

Lazy Stamping Afternoon

:sigh:I spent the whole afternoon working on a couple of challenge cards. How fun is that? I know I'd better take advantage of a quiet week before school preparation starts up next week. I had a lot of fun making these two girly cards, both of which are based on sketches. First up is my Some Odd Girl card, based on SOG's current sketch challenge.


Aren't those die cut flowers beautiful? I made them (as well as the leaves) using some Memory Box dies that I purchased from Oozak.com. I love them! They are the best dies ever! They're thin, come in their own paper sleeve (easy to store) and cut perfect every time with just one pass through my Cricut. I'm also entering this card into Oozak's bright colors challenge(Supplies include My Minds Eye's Ooh La La 6X6 pad and Ribbon Carousel's pink seam binding.) This is going to be my friend Karyn's birthday card (her b'day is August 25), so I'm also entering this into Do You Stack Up's For a Friend challenge.

Next up is my entry for the current sketch challenge at Tiddly Inks Challenges as well as Simon Says Stamp's Anything Goes challenge and Pile It On's Something Cute challenge.


I just love this little Wryn! (Supplies include cream seam binding from Ribbon Carousel, red Bitty Dot paper from PTI and heart dp from My Minds Eye.)

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week!
Lisa

8 comments:

Elizabeth Hart said...

These are just so very adorable - love these cards. Thanks so much for joining us at the Pile it On challenge!

Beth T said...

Super cute as always!

Lisa Carroll said...

Your cards are totally sweet! Beautifully colored, and perfect details. :) Thanks for playing along in the "Anything Goes" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog!

Danni said...

Wonderful cards! I adore the Some Odd Girl one!

Arabella said...

These are both gorgeous cards Lisa! I love the red and pink combo you have used for the Tiddly Inks card!

Thanks so much for playing along in our sketch challenge at Tiddly Inks this fortnight!

Arabella

Tinker Planet said...

What adorable images! Love 'em :D

Åsa aká Scraphorse said...

Wryn is looking beautiful! Such a wonderful card!

Thanks for playing with us at Tiddly Inks Challenges!

Mary Jo said...

Adorable cards! Those images are so sweet. Thanks for joining us at DYSU.