Sunday, July 7, 2013

Happy 300, Mojo Monday!

The Mojo Monday blog is celebrating their 300th sketch with lots of great prizes from lots of great sponsors. This is the special sketch:


The sketch was so much fun, I had to make two different cards. First up, Lavender the Quilter from Kraftin' Kimmie:


Of course, I had to include some stitching on her card. :) I really like these MME papers and I thought their fabric-like patterns were perfect for a quilting themed card. Kim, owner of Kraftin' Kimmie is also offering her own prize to celebrate Mojo Monday, so I'll be linking my card up over on the Kraftin Kimmie blog, as well.

And here's another card with Arthur mouse from DigiStamp Boutique:


Isn't he sweet? I had so much fun coloring him.

Two cards in one day - it's been a long time since I managed that one! I really liked this sketch and will definitely use it again.
Lisa

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, these are absolutely darling! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday 300!