Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Bathtime Bobbi

Hi! I'm just popping in with a cute and cuddly baby card featuring Bathtime Bobbi from DigiStamp Boutique. If you find Bobbi as irresistible as I do, you can find more Bobbis here: June release.



I love this dp from Hobby Lobby! The squares and stitching are already printed on the paper. (I just ran a quick straight stitch around the whole layer with my sewing machine. Poor thing never gets used to except to sew on cards!) Then I used some ultrafine glitter and glossy accents to give his bubbles some dimension.

I'm submitting my card into the following challenges:
Pile It On - Water
Animal Friends - Water
Inspire Me Fridays - Anything Goes
No Matter Which Challenges - Anything Goes
Catered Crop - Button Up

Thanks for visiting!
~ Lisa

11 comments:

Dreja said...

Oh wie süß! Eine tolle Karte.

Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.

LG Dreja

Sanja Grdinić said...

Very soft, pastel tones are always the best choice for a baby card - love the stamp and coloring!
Have a nice day!

Danni said...

Awwww, this is so precious!!

Claire said...

Adorable card - love the patchwork background and cute image. Hugs, Claire x

Love to Doodle! said...

WOW Lisa....this is utterly adorable...the colours are beautiful and the style superb. I love it....Sally-Ann :o)

rosie said...

gorgeous. love the pastel tones. fab image x

Paper Sewn Visions said...

Adorable card and image. Thank you for sharing and joining us at NMWC. Hugs, Velma

Linda McClain said...

Oh, I love this so much. Those soft colors are so sweet.

yyam said...

This is soooo sweet! And pretty! Love the use of pastels here. :)

BethieJ said...

Such a DARLING card!!!! Love that sweet image!!
Thanks for joining us last week at PIO!! Have a GREAT day!!

Helen said...

Awww...so cute! Love your patchwork paper!
Thanks for playing at Pile It On!
Helen x