Thursday, January 21, 2010

Kraftin' Kimmie

While bloghopping recently, I discovered Kraftin' Kimmie stamps. I like adding stamps to my collection that have a different "look" than the ones I already owned. I decided to buy one of the Kraftin' Kimmie stamps because I thought her spunky Moonlight Whispers girls would be a nice addition to my collection. :)

Like many stamp companies, Kimmie has her own challenge blog. Since my stamps arrived in time, I got to play along with this week's Valentine inspired color challenge. We needed to use pink, red and chocolate in our card, as well as hearts. I used the adorable "Posey" stamp on my card:

4 comments:

KymKreates said...

I think this card is magnificent. I have not yet purchased her stamps but they are on my GET list even though it is about as long as my arm. Your coloring is perfect!
Kym

Do What You Love said...

What a lovely card and Kraftin' Kimmie stamps are great! You'll love their blog hops too because you'll get to see the artist and wow - what a blog SHE has! ;P

Danni said...

I love Kraftin' Kimmie stamps, so fun!! Great card!!

Kim said...

OH! Absolutely adorable! Posy looks so lovely! Great job!